How to Join the Club
If you would like to join the club, please contact Bob Willows General Secretary, Brighton & Hove Athletic Club, 18 Shooting Field, Steyning, BN44 3RQ. Tel: 01903 813878. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
An information booklet is available upon request.
Joining Brighton and Hove Athletic Club will provide the following benefits:
* Free expert training from qualified coaches.
* Discount on Track Entry Fee
* The opportunity to train and socialise with friendly companions.
* Assistance to progress in your chosen event/s
* The opportunity to take part in competition at Local, County, Area, National and International level.
* Regular information about forthcoming competitions.
* Social events to attend.
* Discount at Brighton’s Premier Athletics Supplier; The Jog Shop.
All under 14 newcomers will start on a Friday evening 5.30-6.30.
Annual Membership Subscription Fees
* £16 for under 11’s.
* £20 for 11 to 16 years.
* £32 for 17 to 60 years and not covered by a concession above.
* £24 for over 60 and the unwaged
New first time members joining between 1st August and 31st October pay half the full rate.
New first time members joining between 1st November and 31st December pay the full rate, but are covered until 31st December of the following year.
Change of Address details or Contact Details
Renewal Form (excel format)
Change of Details Form (excel format)
Members need to inform the Membership Secetary as soon as posible forms are avalible from the club house or you can print from this page using link above or email thank you.
Competing & Changing Clubs
If you have never been a member of an Athletic Club, you will be eligible to compete for Brighton and Hove AC as soon as you have filled in an application form, paid the appropriate fee and been accepted.
If you have been a member of another club, you must resign from that club before joining Brighton and Hove, you must also complete a Change of Athletic Club form (available from the Club Secretary Tel 01903 813878).
NOTE: Athletes over the age of 15 may have to wait 9 months before they are allowed to compete for a new club (although with a good reason for changing clubs, such as moving to a new area, a long wait is unlikely). Athletes under 13 and under 15 are allowed to change clubs once during each age group.